Returns and Refunds
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund or exchange if they are returned to Custom Cages within 7 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition and have not been fitted or tampered with in order to secure a refund.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition.
- Items returned after 7 days from receipt may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 15 per cent. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, invoice number, and reason for return. Please help us to help you.
- All carriage costs relating to returned products are to be borne by the customer.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Custom Cages is not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Please advise our Sales team of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.